In order to pay your Subscriptions Card balance using autopay or manual payment, you will have to link your bank account to your Subscriptions Card.
First, you will have to ensure that you have a bank account linked to your Altro profile. After that, you will have to link the bank account to your Subscriptions Card. Both steps are mandatory to link your bank account to your Subscriptions Card.
To link your bank account to your Altro profile:
1. Log into your Altro account
2. Tap on the 'Profile' button on the bottom right of the home screen
3. Tap on the 'Bank Accounts' button.
4. Tap on the 'Link bank institution' button
5. A Plaid screen will open. Click on ‘AGREE’.
6. Select a bank and click on ‘CONTINUE’.
7. Enter the username and password for the bank to authenticate.
Link your bank account to your Subscriptions Card:
1. Ensure that you have linked your bank account to your Altro profile
2. Go to the ‘Wallet’ Tab located at the bottom.
3. Scroll down and select ‘Linked bank account’ under the 'My Account' section.
4. Click on the 'Edit' button on the top right of the screen.
5. Tap on the bank account you would like to use.
6. Click on the 'Save' button on the top right of the screen to confirm.
Article is closed for comments.