The Subscriptions Card helps you build your credit history* with recurring subscriptions that you already use – Netflix, Spotify, Hulu, and many more – with no credit check, and no hidden fees!
Use your Card to pay for your subscriptions. When you pay back your balance, we’ll report it to the credit bureaus to help you build your credit history.*
Here’s how it works:
- Download the Altro app (iOS only - for now!)
- Sign up for your Altro account
- Have a bank account under your name, with a minimum balance of at least $75
- Get your Subscriptions Card
- Apply for and accept your line of credit
- Choose the subscriptions [include link to all subs supported] that you want to pay for using your Subscriptions Card
- Choose how you want to pay us back (weekly, monthly)
- Switch the payment method of your subscriptions from your old credit/debit card to your new Subscriptions Card
- Use your new card to pay for your subscriptions
- Pay us back on a schedule that works for you (weekly or monthly)
- We’ll take care of the rest. We work with the credit bureaus to convert your payments into credit history.*
Don’t see your question in our Helpdesk? Let our team know at email@example.com.
* As of 11/1/22 Altro gained full ownership of your account from Stilt Inc. We are working with the bureaus to secure the creation of a new trade line through Altro. It can take up to 120 days for the transfer to process and appear on your credit report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.